Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Is today the day?

So today is the day that we might potentially learn if the kid in high school got the magic 30 on his ACT that will ensure he gets a full ride to college. A minimum of 28 will get him $1,500 a year, but the threshold of 30 gets him full tuition and fees for all 4 years. If he rocked it out and got a 32 he will get full tuition, plus $1,500 to buy a new computer to take to school.

I have been trying to log into the ACT website, but I am getting the message, "Failure. Too many connections." I guess there are alot of desperate parents out there today.

I think I may be so obsessed I won't get anything productive done while I incessantly refresh until I manage to get in. Keep your fingers crossed that Mama gets a big payday today!!!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Oh, now I really want to know too!

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.