Friday, November 21, 2008

Busted.

So, Mr. P is not pleased. I told him about my pretend boyfriend blog post and the comments I got, and he got quite disturbed, and decided he had to read it himself. Oh, no. No. Not because I have pretend boyfriends, but because I didn't take his advice on my pretend boyfriend list oh so many years ago...

According to Mr. P's records, in the year 2000, he told me that Christopher Meloni was not to be my love connection due to his unfortunate relationship with a white suprematist on Oz. Apparently I. just. don't. listen.

But there is more, and it stems back to stupid Billy Bob Thornton.


I said I would tell you eventually, but I may as well tell you now. It is bound to come out some time. Billy Bob Thornton and I are enemies. The reason is simple. After Armageddon came out, Billy Bob Thornton said in an interview that he didn't really like the movie.


I know, right?


Oh, you don't really get it?


Weird. But, okay. I love the movie Armageddon and the fact that BBT thinks he was too damn special to be in it...well get over yourself Angelina lover. You were in it and I bet you got paid. Oh, while we are on topic, I don't like her either...homewrecker. And don't even get me started on Tom Cruise.


But anyway, Mr. P was reading the post from yesterday, and after he watched the Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock clip (twice), he said to me, "Let it the fuck go."

I said, "Let what go?"

"That damn space movie. Really? You have got to let it the fuck go."


Alright, Billy Bob, I am gonna try. For now, we are no longer enemies. But you better watch your step.

2 comments:

Swistle said...

I call BRAD PITT the homewrecker. He was the one with the power to wreck his home, and also the one who used it.

I'm glad to hear you and Billy Bob are calling a truce. That feud was SO AWK at gatherings.

Jen L. said...

Haaaaaaaaa! I hate Christina Ricci with a passion. I don't really have a reason, except that I hate her and she has a really, REALLY big forehead and I hate her. She was acceptable in the movie "Mermaids" but not after that.

Ok, I'm also a lover of Armageddon (watched it last night!) and did not know BBT said that. I'll be mad at him for you if you want.

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.