Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blech.

The first day I was sick, I didn't hate it...a day in bed, catching up on Netflix, having a Nyquil buzz, then yesterday was somewhat more annoying, and now today it is downright awful still being sick.

I pulled the laptop into bed so I could catch up with my students, and to do this post...last day of NaBloPoMo. As long as I manage to get this posted, I will have done it. 30 posts in 30 days. There were some definite high points, but then I also realized I started viewing my life's activities as blog potential...really not the view I want to hold, so I hope that when I go back to not posting everyday that perspective will shift back to one of a normal person.

See you in December.

2 comments:

--V said...

Just got caught up on my blog reading. Sorry to read that you're still sick. Hope you get better soon.

Jen L. said...

Congrats on making it! I blew it with 2 f'ing days to go. Am so pissed. Hope you feel better soon!

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.