Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nothing says Christmas like...

a Lego prisoner, complete with handcuffs. And maybe it is just me, but I am not seeing a great deal of remorse on this dude.



So, I have been pretty pouty since Thursday when my flight to Tracy's got canceled. Friday the high school kid had a half day so we did some light shopping, had lunch and went to the movies. I went out with Mr. P on Friday night for drinks, and we met up with some friends. It was fun, but not the fun I wanted to be having. I can be totally bratty that way.

Yesterday, we shopped some, but then I remembered my mantra, and I put stuff back. After that I was plain ass crabby. After seeing this broken bag of gummy bears at World Market and wanting to eat some gummy bears, but bears out of the broken bag, not a bag we bought... I knew it was time to go home.


Is it just me, or do those gummy bears look exceptionally delicious? Even today.

I have decided that I am keeping my Steamboat bribes, I am not mailing them, so that I can give them to him myself...I just have to pick a new date with my sister. I am so shitty, I could probably go the weekend after Christmas, but my mother will be there. I don't want to hang out with my mother, Tracy and Steamboat. I just want Tracy and Steamboat to myself. When my mom is there my sister and I are both tense, and it wouldn't be the same fun that I know we were going to have this weekend.

6 comments:

Penny said...

Yeah, we will pick a new weekend and it will be fun.

We made cookies, they are hideous.

Marmite Breath said...

I felt that way when I knew my sister wouldn't be able to visit for Thanksgiving. I had harbored a hope that she might be able to visit with my parents another time, but I don't want to share either of them.

PS) Mmmm, gummy bears!

Not Your Aunt B said...

What's up with prisoner? That's whack. Sorry you missed hanging out with your sister- I thought of you guys when I was hanging out with my sister this weekend, but it is hard to share her with everyone else who was there. Hope you get to go up there soon!

kathi said...

That Lego felon looks like a lifer to me!

creative kerfuffle said...

dude---i left a comment (i thought) but it's not here. wtf? ; )

Hotch Potchery said...

CK: I don't know. I only moderate comments to make sure my name doesn't get out at all, so that the blog can't be found by googling me. I promise, not censoring you!

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.