Monday, October 13, 2008

I worry about the dumbest crap

I go to Chik-Fil-A for lunch today and I have a sandwich (no pickles) and a side salad with ranch. When perusing the condiments, I decided I might like to salt and pepper my salad.

I didn't.

Now I have a dilemma. Do I throw the salt and pepper packets away? Do I put them back in the condiment bins? It seems like a waste to throw them away, but I was getting kind of skeeved thinking that someone else might have ever touched a ketchup packet that I used, even though I am not a germaphobe in any shape or form...I share a tailgate apartment bathroom with a single man.

I even twittered to find out, and I got a response about Used. Condoms. Not really the same thing.

What would you do? I took the easy way out and left them in the center of the table.


P.S. I really, really thought germaphobe was a real word...but when I ran spellcheck I was offered HOMOPHOBE and GUMBO as possible replacements. In all fairness to the spellchecker programmers...I am neither of those in any form either.

P.P.S. I decided I needed to know what fear of germs really was, and in a seemingly bizarre coincidence it is Spermophobia. Apparently, used.condoms. are more relevant than I originally thought.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.