- Lost 39.6 pounds, which brings me to 85.55% of the woman I was with respect to size, but incredibly I have grown tremendously in the experiences department!
- I put over
500615.89 miles on my Nike+, and wore out TWO pairs of running shoes. I have logged an EIGHT mile run. I have run in count 'em, 1, 2, 3 10K's, and 4FIVE 5K's that I can remember (I had forgotten about the one the day after the 10K). I registered for my first half marathon (and have since registered Mr. P as well.)
- I took my first Body Pump class.
- I went kayaking AND skiing.
- I got used to eating breakfast.
- I bought and WORE clothes from regular stores...including a bathing suit!
- I broke out of super, extra obese and got down to plain old ugly obese.
So we are wrapped around to this first week of January. Yogurt, fruit, and whole grain bread in the fridge. Gym bag packed and plans to meet Mr. P after work at the gym to get reacquainted with the weight machines and/or Body Pump. Printing out a copy of the class schedule so we can create our schedule...I love a good schedule especially when I have been OFF schedule for over a month.
Thanks for bearing with me for what has been a good year on retrospect, even though I whined an awful lot. I have it pretty damn good.
Thanks for all the well wishes for my friend. I am afraid the prognosis is worse than I expected, although granted, he is alive. I have some stuff I want to write about tomorrow after a critical surgery is conducted today.