Thursday, January 7, 2010

Commenting BUG

No, no, not all those weird tiny bugs from my tree, but my laptop has some sort of weird bug that does 1 of 2 things when I try to comment on a blog that I have clicked through via reader (but it doesn't happen on any blogs that are hosted by NOT Blogger).

1. I click on the "Submit Comment" and nothing happens and the browser that has the blog open commences to freeze.

2. I manage to comment and then close the browser window, and then about 147 other tabs open and my computer freezes.

SO, due to these limitations, while I have read EVERY post in my reader, I have not commented even though I wanted to on so many of them, and it is really quite sad because I had OH.SO.MUCH. to offer with my wisdom, expertise and compassion.

Mr. P is home and we are off to NOT ROOT for either team in the National Championship as both are rivals of my alma maters...well except we will be NOT ROOTING for Bama WAY MORE (meaning we want Texas to win...sorry, Jen.)

9 comments:

lastchanceivf said...

I went to grad school at UT, and I am not sure I am even going to watch the game. I was trying to think of some errands to run because I'm sure the stores will be EMPTY. However, it's 20 degrees so I'm staying in in my sweats with a fire in the fireplace.

OK, I lied. I'll probably watch the game a teeny tiny bit.

I always forget you went to A&M. You know, Mr. LC's band won battle of the bands there in the 90s....

Anonymous said...

I hate Texas but I absolutely CANNOT root for Bama. Ever. It would feel so wrong.

W said...

At least you have a good excuse for not commenting. All I can do is shrug my shoulders and admit that I am terrible at it.

Fatinah said...

just catching up on my reading since Christmas - just wanted to say Happy New Year. You gave me a much needed laugh tonight

Amy said...

I didn't know you went to A&M! Sorry about the bugs... Texas has really put forth a good effort in this game. With our backup quarterback, we did better than FL in the SEC championship game.

Jen L. said...

C'mon! You gotta stay true to the SEC!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

Not Your Aunt B said...

The game was a double edged sword for me. Want to pull for the Big 12, but as an Aggie I can't root for Texas! And I live in Austin, so when Texas loses, it SUCKS because everyone is in a pissy, whiney tantrum all day. Whatever. At least the ER was empty last night. Nice!

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

Personally, I think Blogger is one big bug, but that's just me. *grins*

We didn't watch the game last night. But, we heard earlier in the day that it was Alabama's game to lose. And while Texas fought hard (hello freshman QB!), it just wasn't enough. Sorry.

wafelenbak said...

I hope your comment bug gets fixed soon because I enjoy your wisdom, expertise and compassion greatly! :)

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.