Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Hotch Potch

Fridays are always super busy, but I had a few things I felt compelled to share:

- I read a post on another blog about swapping (not partners...ewww) here, and it sounded like fun, so I signed up. Now I have to send two postcards donning secrets, ala PostSecret and I am so incredibly nervous that my partners won't like my postcards, or think my secret is dumb. Insecurity at its best...I am scared that a stranger won't think I am good enough.

- I. DO. NOT. want to eat ice cream made from homogenized mother's milk. I will say if Ben & Jerry's goes to this, it probably will help my quest to lose weight.

- I love jello shots and Survivor Gabon. Next week I may combine the two.

Edited to Add: As I was posting this, Mr. P called and asked me if I wanted to meet him for lunch at....high noon. Who says that?

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.