Monday, March 29, 2010

so. apparently I ate a sticker.

My bed was the exact.perfect temperature this morning. My alarm went off at 7 and I rationalized that I ran nearly 6 miles yesterday, so I probably SHOULD take the day off of running, or at the very least I should wait and run after my office hours this afternoon.

FINALLY, I drag myself out bed, get cleaned up and finally get dressed. Change because the pants I picked made my ass look big. Change again. (NOTE TO SELF: Your ass is big, get over it.) Grab a yogurt, plum and my last tiny box of Peyton cereal. Fill up water bottle. Drive through Chick Fil A to get a giant soda. Park 1/2mile from office because I didn't get to work in time to get good parking.

Decide to multi-task and eat my plum on my walk. I notice the little produce sticker on one side, but decide that I can't really peel it off with one hand, so I will just eat around it.

Get to office and only the plum pit is left.


hmm.

10 comments:

--V said...

Ah, a little extra fiber never hurt anyone.

Have I mentioned that I'm toying with trying your push-up regime. I think I wanna put something about upper-arm strength on my life list.

Actually, all I really want is for my lower arm to stop waving when the rest of the arm does.

Penny said...

now you are going to have sticker poop.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Fiber is fiber, any way you look at it.

Anonymous said...

That's just how hardcore you are about getting in your produce.

Kate @ GreatestEscapist.com said...

Would you believe that I've never eaten a plum???

Lucy said...

Now that is funny!

kilax said...

I was going to say the same as everyone else - it's just extra fiber! ;)

Alice said...

HA! i guess you were serious about that plum... :-)

creative kerfuffle said...

i really did laugh out loud at that!

Fatinah said...

you ALWAYS make me giggle out loud!

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.