Thursday, March 25, 2010

INappropriate crushing

I love Taylor Swift. There it is out there. I think she is adorable and funny and I love almost all her songs. Yes, I am 40.

Anyway, a couple of college boys from my school created a website devoted to getting a hug from her, she found it, and decided that she might, in fact, give them a hug if they completed a series of challenges and she issued this declaration in her own video message.

SO, today, they will be walking a little old lady across the street. The little old lady is a friend's mom. So, if all goes well, I will be [Hotch-Friend-Friend's Mom-College Boys-Taylor Swift] 4 hug degrees from Taylor Swift.

oh, and yes, I will be there for the filming of said old lady walking.

WHAT?!?!?!

I wanted pizza for lunch anyway and it is right by the street crossing.

shut up.

ETA: I am in a green top leaning against the brick pillar on the very far right...you can see me if you squint!

11 comments:

Shelley said...

I love stuff like this...looking forward to seeing film at 11.

Anonymous said...

The little old lady challenge is cute. Enjoy! Since you'll be in the neighborhood anyway and all.

Penny said...

Dude. That's all I'll say.

(except for I'm not even totally sure who Taylor Swift is)

Nilsa @ SoMi Speaks said...

No one ever died from getting a hug. Especially not one from Taylor Swift. I love the idea and that you're a supportive part of it!

Lucy said...

I love Taylor Swift too, she is just to cute for words and please film it and show it!!!!!

P.S. thanks for the honey tip, nice to try different things (LOL)

wafelenbak said...

One of my friends from college is in her backup band. Don't be too jealous. ;)
(although it's never brought me any perks whatsoever, except to say "hey, I know that guy!" when she performed at the Grammys)

Kate said...

Haha! I recently admitted to a friend that I am in love with Britney Spears and I watch her music videos on youtube all the time.

Shelley said...

This was too cute - love that the tiger came along! And I saw you! ::waves::

Not Your Aunt B said...

Love her. Want to be her. Have a girl crush on her.

creative kerfuffle said...

i hear her music because the girl loves her. i do have to admit, ts is cute and seems very sweet. plus, she's dated that other taylor...omg..w/ the abs.

Nishant said...

I love the idea and that you're a supportive part of it!
data entry india

 
Creative Commons License
TheHotchPotchery by hotchpotchery.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.